CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our Weekend in Idaho!

We decided on the fly to head out to Idaho and hang out with the fam. I went horse riding of course and I got to see my whole fam! So I caught these candids of all of the peoples I love!



















I love my sweet Lola Mary! Ma hal kita Lola... I dunno how to spell that but it's how you say I love you grandma in tagalog. My Mom is mad at me for posting this picture of her but I think she is pretty lady!













Cute Jaydon is walking! Isn't that crazy he's so big for being not even a year old yet!



I really like this picture of Jaimo, because of the Yard Man sign in the background. It reminds me of spying on him when he was doing our yard work.... He's a hard-worker! HA HA!

Jaydon LOVES Sampson one of my parents' MANY MANY MANY animals!



















This is four generations! Wow, that's crazy!
Pretty pic of Riley and his lovely family. Aren't they cute together?! I love this studly pic of Kyeleah it shows her spice and vigor for life. It blows my mind she's a cool college girl now! Way to go! She amazes me!


My Hubbins is so handsome!


Lola Mary loves her dog Peaches!
Isn't Idaho pretty in the fall....



















This is us, posing for a pic in front of one of my Dad's many beautiful hand-crafted art pieces!




My Dad in front of the cabin.... He looks pretty chillax!

1 comments:

Shilowe said...

Well, that made me homesick! It looks like you all had a fun time. You look so pretty with your new haircut! I can't believe how HUGE Jaydon is!! He's so cute!